I am currently self-employed and providing consultancy in social research and free software technologies.
As a social researcher, I am specialised in providing consultancy to projects related to the areas of sharing economy, free software, common-based peer production, open data or peer-production among others. As a computer scientist, I provide consultancy with regard to free software technologies. I have been involved in several free software communities during more than 15 years. During the past 6 years, I have specialised in web development using Drupal, being involved in the development of numerous websites (see my portfolio or some of the projects in which I have been professionally involved). I have also been very actively involved in the Drupal community, contributing in several ways (contributed modules, speaker and volunteer in the organisation of events, etc.). In addition to Drupal, I keep a constant interest in learning about new and diverse free/libre technologies (see my code). You can find below a summary of some of the technologies I have worked with:
- Frameworks: Drupal, Django, Knopflerfish OSGI, XNA, etc.
- DBMSs: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer, SQLite, etc.
- IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio .NET, NetBeans, Anjuta, etc.
- Operating Systems: GNU/Linux, Windows, Inferno, etc.
- Design: Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, KompoZer, etc.
- Other: Robotics (Lego Mindstorms, Pioneer), CLIPS, XML, CSS, VHDL, LMSs (Moodle), OSCommerce etc.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in discussing ways in which I could help you with your project.